loading assets

Jun 26, 2017

Heavenly Message by Mrs. Seiko Nakanishi 32 – Questions to Utukushikishirabeno-himemiko-sama and Her message to earthlings –

image: 1
Heavenly Message by Mrs. Seiko Nakanishi 32 – Questions to Utukushikishirabeno-himemiko-sama and Her message to earthlings –
I asked Mrs. Seiko Nakanishi to communicate with Utsukushikishirabeno-himemiko-sama, who is twin soul of Hanatachibanano-himemiko-sama (Earth). The goddess probably appeared in my dream in the morning on June 14. I am not definite about time and date, because I forgot to write it down in my diary.

Reading a series of articles posted for a few days, you can see that primary anomaly has completely been dissolved. Cintamani stones posted on major grids on Earth have raised vibrations on every route to those of the Anahata Chakara. Therefore, we have no vibrational problem now.

I personally saw Misakitakakunoboru-himemino-sama, the Galactic Central Sun, who I introduced on this blog yesterday, and also Utsukushikishirabeno-himemiko-sama. I can say that both of them are really beautiful and adorable goddesses.

I think that it might be possible that they will appear in your dream to answer your prayer. Utsukushiki-shirabeno-himemiko-sama looks  exactly like Hanatachibanano-himemiko-sama.

June 19, 2017
Masatoshi Takeshita


Heavenly Message by Mrs. Seiko Nakanishi 32

<Communicator: Seiko Nakanishi>
<Communication date: June 16, 2017>

Takeshita: Hello.
Dear goddess, who used to be a planet of Sirius A, origin of Cintamani stone.
I have some questions. Could you tell me a little about them?

<Questions and Answers>
Question 1: Would you tell me your name?

Nakanishi: Utsukushikishirabeno-himemiko-sama

Question 2: I have forgotten about the date. Didn’t you appear in my dream the other day? You looked like a 14-year-old beautiful girl in a sailor-style school uniform. At that time, you told me the number 12 million.

: Yes, exactly right.
I am in the eighth grade. I am 14 years old. It’s exactly as you say. And I definitely said “12 million.”

Question 3: Goddess, I believe that you have regained health. Where have you spent such a long period of time?

: Yes, I have completely recovered from mental injury and I feel better now. I have moved around the Sirius star system, where I have spent a long time with encouragement from my friends.

Question 4: Have you already met your twin soul, Hanatachibanano-himemiko-sama (Earth)?

: Yes, I met her only a few days ago.
We were so glad that we hugged each other and had a good cry. Hanatachinabano-himemiko-sama was very beautiful and looked very happy.
Both of us had experienced hardships. We were able to see each other safe. We could not hold our feelings back.
I am very happy now.

Question 5: I think that today at 7:30 a.m. your vibrations rose from 4 (Anahata chakra) to 7 (Sahasrara chakra), and your evolutionary level rose to 185. Am I right?

: Yes, exactly right.
What a surprise! You have already known everything.

Nakanishi: Yes, he knows everything (explosion of laughter).

Question 6: I would be happy if you could give your message to earthlings.

<Message to earthlings>

Hello, earthlings.
I am Utuskushikishirabeno-himemiko.
I am twin soul of Earth, Hanatachibanano-himemiko-sama.

I am very happy to speak to you.

What an unimaginable connection! I am deeply moved by the fact that I have a strong bond with you earthlings through my twin soul.

I would like to join in reconstruction of Earth.
I would appreciate your kind support.

Although I have known the suffering of Earth, Hanatachibanano-himemiko-sama for a long time, I could not do anything.

Now, everything is about to make a big change.

We have learned to wait with patience.
We need to wait for a while.
But, it will not the time of suffering.

I would devote all my energy to building a paradise on Earth together with you.

Walking with you earthlings,
Utsukushikishirabeno-himemiko


No comments:

Post a Comment